Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(catch phraise) Swag!
Rainbow Dash, voiced by Max Gilardi, is a pegasus who is a rude, foul-mouthed jerk who mostly likes to insult her friends. She is also, possibly, a lesbian, since her cutie mark consists two female symbols overlapping.
Rainbow Dash first appeared watching Applejack eating a lot apples out of a wooden tub, telling her that she'll get a "wicked bad tummy-ache" if she eats them all. When Pinkie Pie showed up, she told Applejack the same thing, as Rainbow flew up next to her and joked about it. When Applejack put herself in a coma, Rainbow Dash and the others went to see if she was alright. ("APPLE.MOV")
While Discord, the giant killer God of Chaos, was out destroying Ponyville, Rainbow Dash was shown laying on a cloud; showing that she was too lazy to look for the Elements of Harmony to stop him. When Twilight Sparkle asked her if she wanted to help look for them, Rainbow told her to suck her tit and called her a dumb b**ch. She then laughed obnoxiously, and said her catchphrase, "Swag." ("DRESS.MOV")
Rainbow Dash, along with Spike and Pinkie Pie, later tried to look for the Elements of Harmony inside of Fluttershy's shed. However, they "forgot" that Fluttershy has warned them multiple times about people going in there, and as a result, entered to find out that she killed all of her animals and decorated the inside with their organs. Instead of noticing that, Spike discovered the bunch of "PlayPony" copies (which is a pun of PlayBoy) that Fluttershy keeps in a box (which got Rainbow's attention the most). When Pinkie actually got to notice the dead animals (which she just considered as "weird art"), Rainbow Dash walked up to her and said that this is what they should've expected from "some quiet b**ch who spends all her time in the woods with small woodland creatures." After discovering the dead Derpy Hooves (who was made into a decorative toaster cozy), Fluttershy suddenly returned to her shed and got out a chainsaw after finding out that trio was in there. Just as she began singing a song, Spike and Pinkie Pie jumped out of some windows abandoning poor Rainbow Dash, who didn't escape in time enough. Rainbow then, unexpectedly, got locked up in a torture chair, and got sliced in half by the chainsaw-wielding, psychopathic pegasus (who then got arrested and sent to a mental hospital). ("SHED.MOV")
After that crazy incident, Twilight Sparkle and Spike later dug up Rainbow Dash's dead body at the cemetery and took it back to her lab so they could try and bring her back to life in a Frankenstein-like fashion. However, the plan didn't seem to work as it was supposed to, since the lightning only resulted in giving Rainbow's corpse an Afro instead. Twilight then states that she thought it would work since it does in movies, which leads Spike to saying, "I guess it's true what they say. There really is no sense in beating a dead horse." After posing for the rimshot, Twilight gave Spike a shovel and told him to go bury Rainbow's body again. Before doing so, Spike gave an angry look at the dead body and whacked it in the head with the shovel for not getting him a present for his birthday. ("MAGIC.MOV")
One year later, it shown that Spike never buried Rainbow Dash's body as he was shown sitting under a tree poking at it with a stick multiple times. Unexpectedly, Rainbow Dash suddenly came back to life screaming, which freaked out Spike who screamed as well. He then asked Rainbow if Twilight's experiment really brought her back from the dead, in which she revealed that she was really just in a coma the whole time. She then asked what she had missed, and Spike told her everything that had happened to Ponyville (even the stuff that wasn't shown). Rainbow then interrupted Spike by asking where Twilight was. Spike then pointed at the depressed Twilight Sparkle, who was shown sitting on a hill looking at the complete wasteland that used to be Ponyville. After finding out why she was depressed, Rainbow Dash decided to cheer her up by performing a sonic rainboom that suddenly reversed time back to when Applebloom was about to get crushed to death by Discord's foot. It was also shown that Rainbow Dash had also turned herself into Rainbow-Titan, and was about the same size as Discord. Rainbow-Titan gave a huge speech to Discord, telling him to either leave or die, and that then leads them into an epic fight. Rainbow was doing well during the first half of the fight, but almost lost when Discord knocked her out, jumped onto her back, told her to give up, and violently ripped off her wings. Just as she closed her eyes, thinking that it was all over, she suddenly woke up after hearing a small voice call out her name. She then looked up at the tall building in front of her, only to see Scootaloo, the small pegasus who is her biggest fan, at the very top of it. Scootaloo tells Rainbow that she has to get up because she believes in her, and that's exactly what gave Rainbow a lot of confidence to get up and kick Discord off of her back, making him crash land right into a distant hill. Just as Discord got up and began charging back to Ponyville, Rainbow called for Twilight to summon the Sword of the Holy Titans, which she was able to use to slice Discord's head just at the right time. After the huge blood tsunami caused by Discord's decapitated body, Rainbow-Titan turned back into Rainbow Dash and then passed out. When she later woke up, she found herself waking up in a bed at the hospital surrounded by her friends who congratulated her for saving the day. Even though Rainbow was bummed out about her wings being now gone, she was still happy that everyone was back together again as she formed a group hug with her friends. Rainbow Dash was then shown, watching in amazement, as Applejack eats every apple in Sweet Apple Acres; being proved, once again, that she really LOVES apples. ("SWAG.MOV")
Non-Cannon Appearances Edit
While Spike was trying to give a message to the bronies at Trotcon, Rainbow Dash was shown playing a violent video game, called "Wolf Puncher 2", with Pinkie Pie. Spike asked her why she wasn't dead, and Rainbow replied by saying, "This isn't cannon." When the wolf finally "wolfsploded," a video game version of Sweetie Belle asked them if they would like to play again, but then she said, "Too bad." Just as Spike promised the bronies that nothing scary will happen in the message, the R-Dash 5000 suddenly bursts through the wall and shoots the camera. Everybody then walks up to the camera (just in APPLE.MOV), as Spike asks Trotcon is alright (also referencing APPLE.MOV). Rainbow Dash then comments by saying, "Swag," with a cheeky smile right before the feed is disconnected. ("Hotdiggedydemon Panel Cartoon")
Rainbow Dash was, once again, shown playing "Wolf Puncher 2", and finally got the high score as a result. The video game Sweetie Belle then popped up; congratulated her; said that she really was a pathetic, loser, virgin; and told her that she really needs to get a life. This made Rainbow Dash feel both upset and insulted, but got over it when admitting that at least nothing scary happened (until the creepy Fluttershy face popped up like how it always does at the end of episodes). ("Hotdiggedydemon Panel Cartoon 2")
Opposites from MLP: FiM and PONY.MOV Edit
- Rainbow Dash in MLP: FiM is voiced by a female (Ashleigh Ball), while Rainbow Dash in PONY.MOV is voiced by a male (Max Gilardi).
- Rainbow Dash in MLP: FiM has a cutie mark that consists of a white cloud with a rainbow lightning bolt, while Rainbow Dash in PONY.MOV has cutie mark that consists of a pink lesbian symbol (although, she was shown with her actual cutie mark in APPLE.MOV).
- Rainbow Dash in MLP: FiM is friendly and loyal, while Rainbow Dash in PONY.MOV is a rude jerk who cusses a lot.
- Rainbow Dash in MLP: FiM isn't obessed with saying "Swag," while Rainbow Dash in PONY.MOV is.
- Rainbow Dash in MLP: FiM is still alive, while Rainbow Dash in PONY.MOV was put into a comatose state by Fluttershy (which she came out of in SWAG.MOV).
- Rainbow Dash in MLP: FiM is cute and pretty, while Rainbow Dash in PONY.MOV is creepy and ugly.
- Rainbow Dash in MLP: FiM keeps her tomboyish mane, while Rainbow Dash in PONY.MOV had her tomboyish mane turned into an Afro after being hit by lightning (although, it did turn back to normal in SWAG.MOV).
- Rainbow Dash in MLP: FiM has pink eyes, while Rainbow Dash in PONY.MOV has purple eyes.
- Rainbow Dash in MLP: FiM still has her wings, while Rainbow Dash in PONY.MOV lost her wings in the fight she had with Discord.
- Rainbow Dash in MLP: FiM has a high, tomboyish voice, while Rainbow Dash in PONY.MOV has a low, masculine voice.
- They're both blue.
- They both have a rainbow mane.
- They both have a tomboyish mane.
- They're both attached to their wings.
- They both have a cutie mark that consists of a white cloud with a rainbow lightning bolt (even though the Rainbow Dash from the PONY.MOV series only shared the same cutie mark in APPLE.MOV).
- They both like playing pranks with Pinkie Pie.
- They're both looked up to by Scootaloo.
- In SWAG.MOV, Rainbow Dash confirmed that she was really in a coma the whole time after Fluttershy sliced her in half with the chainsaw. However, it's unknown how she was able to survive since it's, obviously, impossible to do so in reality.
- In APPLE.MOV, her cutie mark looked exactly the same as in the real show, but in the rest of the series, she suddenly has one that differs from the show (just like the other main characters, except Applejack).
- Most fans of the PONY.MOV series call her Rainbow Swag.
- Judging by her cutie mark, it's possible that she is a lesbian.
- Even though Rainbow Dash was only mentioned in PARTY.MOV, her corpse was shown (being poked with a stick by Spike) in a preview of the next episode at the end.
- Due to the panel cartoons shown at the conventions Hotdiggedydemon shows up being non-cannon, Rainbow Dash was shown alive in-between the episodes of the series.
- The first time Rainbow Dash said, "Swag," was in DRESS.MOV.
- The only times she didn't say, "Swag," were in APPLE.MOV, MAGIC.MOV (because she was in a coma), and Hotdiggedydemon Panel Cartoon 2.
- Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are the only two ponies that speak in a masculine voice.
- As shown in the APPLE.MOV comments, Rainbow Dash loves and tolerates Trolls and Haters alike.
|Applejack • Twilight Sparkle • Rainbow Dash • Rarity • Fluttershy • Pinkie Pie • Spike • Allias|
|Applebloom • Scootaloo • Sweetie Belle • Teacher Pony • Big Macintosh • Cheerilee • Derpy Hooves • Cop Pony 1 • Cop Pony 2 • Mental Hospital Workers • Doctor Pony • Granny Smith • Princess Celestia • Lyra Sanchez • Bon Bon • Paparazzi Ponies • Garrett Hunter Pony • Octavia • Peter Daniel Pie • Patricia Daphne Pie • Mental Hospital Doctor • Nurse Redheart • Rainbow-Titan • Colgate • Berry Punch • Carrot Top • Mr. Cake • Mrs. Cake • Apple Crackers • The Wonderbolts|
|Discord • Gilda • Angel • Winona • Wolflor • R-Dash 5000 • Appelox • Twilus|
|Carrot Top • Paco • Mexican Woman • Large Mexican Man • Mickey the Dick • June • Jerry Cantrell • Weird Narrator • Lauren Faust|